Thursday, January 21, 2010

bl-eeee-p

Over the three years I worked at Fusion3, I got some of the coolest electronic releases crossing my desk... most of them were hard to find in the Canadian market and those journalists who loved that stuff clamored to get their hands on promo copies whenever they landed in house. Great education on a lot of the euro producers/acts out there and it made me love the glitchy electronic scene... from the most minimal to the more avant-garde.

Today I felt one of those electronic urges when I came across Bleep.com's newsletter... they're doing this special for the "top 100 tracks of 2009." Which, in their eyes, is completely great electronic music that they've sorted through and compiled into one easy downloadable file. It's approx 50$ in CDN funds but I've been enjoying a beat filled day because of it. Only available until JAN 26!!!

Here's the link. Enjoy!

One of the tracks you can hear in the 100 tracks is this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment