Tuesday, August 12, 2008

regained sense of urgency

I have always maintained that what sets apart a decent publicist from a GREAT publicist is their sense of urgency.

Due to my recent vacation in Europe I had totally lost all sense of urgency, and was wondering if I'd finally and irrevocably lost my will to promote. That was until this morning. I had a meeting with two other publicists who I am working with on the new Land of Talk record which is coming out in October and it totally re-energized my focus. I'm thankful for it. I think life would be dull without passion.

I do however take this second to pause and moan for a moment about how wierd the range of artists I am working on. My mind is exhausted from the mental juggling!

I'm working Alice Cooper, Human Highway, Land of Talk, Melanie Doane, Plants and Animals, Patrick Watson and Grizzly Bear simultaneously.

So fucking crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment