Monday, June 16, 2008

blurred upheaval

Life has been upside down lately, but I think I can still see the window and it seems to be sunny outside. Not that I would know. In the last two weeks, I think I may have consumed just a little more than my alcohol limit. I've also been the benefactor of some amazing musical concerts. I actually am suprised at how much I've seen in such a short span of time...

It went something like this:
Jamie Lidell, Stars, Death Cab for Cutie, Leonard Cohen, Rich Aucoin, The Superfantastics, Swervedriver, The Bee Keeping Society, Adam & The Amethysts, The Luyas, Brant Bjork, Red Cross, Beast, The Johnsons....

Rather impressive, eh? And peripherally, there was also the New Kids On the Block, Flo rida, and Rihanna who were performing meters away from the MMVA party where I was bumping shoulders with my media and music colleagues.

But, it was all a bit of a distraction. It's back to Monday now, and the head is down, working hard as usual. Summer's here but unfortunately, school is not out just yet. Sorry, Alice.

No more alcohol for a while. I think the body may need a wee detox.

No comments:

Post a Comment