Thursday, March 19, 2009

days like these...

A snapshot of my life right now makes it clear that working out of a home office on a day like today makes me a very lucky little lady. My apartment has wonderful 9x9 windows and I've been enjoying the sunshine since I saw it rise this morning in the wee hours. In the background, I've got Fashion television telling me about the hot new Canadian designers showing their wares at LG Fashion Week and on the counter my coffee pot is gurgling with pleasure. Mmmmm ideal coffee. Can't wait.

I'm getting ready to head to the Junos next week. I'm as excited that the event is in my hometown. Although the artist I'm working didn't get added to the live taping of Q on Thursday evening, I'll be bringing my little sister to the show, so that will be nice. Whenever I'm home, I don't really have too much time, and it's usually some kind of holiday so it will be nice to shake up the calendar a little.

Anyway, spring is in the air - the mood is bright...sunshine will do that to you. I'm even motivated to go swimming on my lunch break today, so you can see how much I've needed this change of light!

A video for you to enjoy on this day from the one and only Raphael Saadiq. I had the pleasure of seeing this line-up on Monday here in Toronto and a better show I have not seen this year. I danced. It was lovely. Happy Thursday! xo

Here's the a fan video from that show:



And some more music... seems like the majors are blocking embedding codes for the videos so I've settled on this one that just gives you the audio.

No comments:

Post a Comment