Saturday, March 13, 2010

inspiration

I've not had much chance to post on the ol' blog lately, as my clients have been keeping me busy.... (March always does seem to be insane for entertainment media and events!)

I did, however, want to take a moment to quickly post this video re-recording of K'naan's Wavin' Flag. I've always been a huge K'naan fan, right from the first album, and when I saw him at this year's Polaris prize, I was amazed at how much he's grown as a performer since I last saw him. He's really, quite simply, a star.

See him live. Or, additionally, go on itunes and buy this song and you'll be helping out the folks who need it most in haiti. And remember this song, since you'll be hearing it more and more as the World Cup nears....

K'naan's notice on the world stage will go meteoric at that point, and it's certainly well-deserved.

Enjoy.

Young Artists For Haiti-- Wavin' Flag by K'naan from M.Meir on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment